- Consistently living out the character standards the family has set for themselves, even if others do not understand.
- Being ready to explain to those outside the family the family’s commitment to following God’s Ways.
- Going to one another in a loving spirit when he or she is not demonstrating good character.
- Not being afraid to walk away from friends who are engaged in foolish or harmful activities.
- Taking God-given opportunities to share your faith in Christ.
- Refusing to listen to gossip.
- Being willing to confront the compromise in another’s life in a spirit of humility.