- Committing to stay together even through financial difficulties and personal conflicts.
- Parents being faithful to go to work and provide for the family.
- Sons and daughters completing their chores every day.
- Helping family members to avoid making commitments they cannot keep.
- Family members fulfilling promises they made to each other.
- Sons and daughters completing their homework every day.
- Being faithful in little responsibilities as well as big ones.
- Being punctual for each class.
- Being an energy-giver and refusing to complain.
- Being faithful to regular church services.
- Giving regularly through tithes and offerings.