- Perceiving that selfeshness leads to a breakdown in relationships.
- Realising that rebellion in children may come from an unmet need for parental approval and acceptance.
- Knowing when it is wise to pay a large sum for an item.
- Understanding that addictions, wrong friends, suicide, and violence can be caused by unresolved bitterness, guilt, and lack of purpose in life.
- Asking questions so that you thoroughly understand what is being required of you.
- Identifying and avoiding business practices that compromise God’s Word.
- Helping others to trace their conflicts and problems to violations of Biblical principles.
- Refusing to share the failures of another with those who are not part of the solution.
- Recognising that we are more alert to others who have the same failings as ourselves.