- Showing excitement about lessons learned through life struggles.
- Completing chores in good time with a positive attitude motivated by a love for making things clean and shiny.
- Tackling work with a vision of how it will benefit others.
- Showing genuine interest in the games and activities that other family members enjoy.
- Fathers showing excitement about doing things together as a family.
- Participate in class by asking and answering questions.
- Show your enthusiasm for learning by writing a note expressing gratefulness to your teachers.
- Greet others with a cheerful smile.
- Get involved in the ministry of your local church.
- Purpose not to complain or talk critically of others.