- Giving priority to appointments made with family members.
- Assisting other family members so they can be where they need to be, on time.
- Being in the car in good time so as not to make the whole family late.
- Going to bed on time in order to get up on time the next day.
- Promptly responding to letters and phone calls.
- Being quick to praise other family members.
- Paying bills promptly.
- Working ahead so as to complete homework assignments and projects on time.
- Being at your desk before class begins.
- Being on time for appointments.
- Planning each day’s activities ahead of time.
- Arriving early before each service begins.
- Not holding grudges with other church members – being quick to forgive.
- Giving your tithe promptly each week.