- Avoiding leaving appliances partially fixed or tools broken.
- Cleaning under furniture and behind shelves.
- Sons and daughters calling home when they are out too late.
- Family members having a system of receiving phone messages and passing them on accurately.
- Sons and daughters completing their homework using legible handwriting.
- Making a daily “to do” list of projects that need to be done.
- Using concordances and other study tools to assist in personal Bible study or lesson preparation.
- Making sure you have adequate time to thoroughly prepare your Sunday School lessons.
- Tithing regularly on your gross income.