How to Use The Character Journal
- Select the desired character quality from the list on the right of the page. If you are viewing this website on a mobile device, the list of character qualities will appear as you scroll down the page.
- Each individual posting is now available to share on many social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and many more. Click the appropriate icon at the bottom of each posting to share with your friends. We encourage you to share these postings as widely as possible.
- The final two icons at the end of the “row of icons” allow you to email the post to a friend, and print the individual post, respectively.
- Search the entire site for a word or phrase. This powerful function allows you to easily find the information you are looking for.
- “Like” our Facebook page to receive all of the latest Character Journal postings right on your Facebook News Feed.
- You can also enter your email address at the bottom of the screen to have the latest Character Journal postings delivered right to your Inbox.
How The Character Journal Is Used by Others
- Homeschool families use it as a Character Curriculum.
- AWANA groups have used it as helps for the club teachers focusing on a different character quality each month.
- Parents use it as a help for family devotions with their children.
- Pastors use it teaching Godly character to their congregations.
- Individuals use it as an aid to their own personal study of Biblical character.
- It’s also used by pastors and speakers looking for appropriate illustrations and stories.
Other Services Available
- Since 1985, Morris Hull has been speaking regularly at churches, home school conventions and family seminars. To inquire about Morris’ availability to preach or speak at your church, seminar, conference or event, please contact us to discuss possible dates. Please send details including city/state, church or group name, date/times, type of event, etc.
- We are now available to book speaking events anywhere on the planet using live internet audio/video technology. Regardless of the time differences around the world, we can schedule a speaking engagement to suit your requirements.
- We also provide Biblical counseling services. Modern internet technology provides an easy cost effective method of audio/video communication no matter where on the globe you might live. You need a high-speed internet connection and the Skype software installed on your computer. For more information, visit our main ministry website at www.hlm.org. Contact us to schedule an online appointment using Skype.
Home Life Ministries is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. It is supported entirely by the gifts of individuals and churches. You can make a donation by clicking on the “Donate” button below. Donate securely through PayPal.com – the most trusted name in online payments – using your credit card or PayPal account. Thank you for your help in making this ministry possible.