- Discovering ways to make household chores fun, such as playing music while working or going out for a treat after the work is done.
- Starting traditions, creating new games, and finding new places to go on birthdays, vacations, and holidays.
- Learning to make your own unique thank-you cards.
- Turning homework into learning games and putting memory work to music.
- Looking for alternative ways to find solutions to problems.
- Making wise use of free time.
- Looking for new ways to influence those around you for Christ.
- Seeking alternative ways to help you get the job done more efficiently.
- Asking yourself the question, “How can God best use me to reach others for Christ?”
- Looking for new ways to serve others.
- Searching for practical application from each sermon and Bible lesson.
- Using different teaching methods in Sunday School – lecture, small group, drama, questions, games, multi-media etc.