- Finishing projects that you have started and left undone.
- Pursuing excellence in the appearance and harmony of the home, while avoiding the trap of perfectionism.
- Refusing to let the latest trends dictate how the family functions.
- Young people focusing on their parents’ vision for the family without allowing the opinions of others to disillusion them.
- Seeking counsel from authorities regarding important decisions.
- Setting daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly goals.
- Purposing beforehand what your response will be toward temptation.
- Purposing to be an energy-giver at church and not an energy-taker.
- Resolving a grievance or problem as soon as possible.