- Surprising each other with fun outings even during difficult times.
- Avoiding influences that draw family members’ hearts away from one another.
- Parents staying involved in their children’s activities even in a crisis.
- Sons and daughters being willing to give up things that their parents cannot afford to buy rather than make them feel inadequate.
- Parents reaffirming their commitment to their family with no possibility of divorce.
- Look for ways to serve and encourage your teachers/employer.
- Refuse to participate in conversation that seeks to mock your authorities.
- Be an “energy-giver.”
- Purpose to only speak well of church leaders and members to others.
- Don’t look for a new church the moment a problem arises – seek to resolve those conflicts Biblically.
- Attend your church services regularly as a family.