- Refuse to allow other family members to provoke you to anger.
- Never discipline in anger.
- Look for ways to serve other family members rather than yourself.
- Purpose never to raise your voice in anger in the home.
- Purpose ahead of time that you will stand alone for what is right and refuse to compromise.
- Refuse to participate in harmful habits.
- Choose to walk away from questionable activities.
- Don’t allow anger to destroy the effectiveness of your witness.
- Reject gossip about church leaders and other church members.
- Never react in anger to those who disagree with you.
- Follow the principles in Matthew 18:15-20 to restore someone who has a fault.