- Taking good care of the items in my possession.
- Budgeting the income and formulating family guidelines by which to evaluate each expenditure.
- A parent showing children how to budget money and schedule priorities and goals.
- Investing personal money and time wisely in order to prepare for future goals.
- Turning off unnecessary lights and electrical appliances.
- Looking for ways to save your employer money.
- Being punctual for meetings.
- Purposing to set aside your tithe before using the money for other purposes.
- Looking for ways to save more money so that you have more to give.