- Do you ask God for an understanding heart to discern between good and bad?
- Do you follow holiness by rejecting all forms of uncleanness?
- Do you dedicate your body as a temple of the Spirit of God?
- Do you ask God to remove anything in your life that would hinder you from hearing the voice of the Holy Spirit?
- Do you listen to both sides of a story before making conclusions?
- Do you evaluate the benefits for God’s letting something happen?
- Do you consider a person’s life and background before making a judgment?
- When you see someone making a wrong decision, do you desire to help?
– taken from The Power for True Success – How to Build Character in Your Life