- Choose to pray with your younger brothers and sisters and challenge them to do what is right.
- Dress modestly at all times.
- Guard against destructive television programmes, videos and music.
- Take the initiative to be kind and sensitive to other members of the family.
- Purpose ahead of time that you will stand alone for what is right and refuse to compromise.
- Modesty and neatness are always in fashion – refuse to wear clothes that defraud.
- Commit yourself to the principles of courtship verses dating.
- If an activity is doubtful – don’t do it!
- Refuse to listen to and participate in gossip about other church members.
- Be prepared to stand alone even among other Christians who might mock your standards.
- Peer pressure can be positive – be a leader among your peers and encourage them to do what is right.